Working towards the United Nations Food Systems Summit
The Global Panel have been working towards the UNFSS, a detailed list of engagement is below.
– Action Track Leads and Vice-Chairs were briefed on the Foresight 2 Report.
– IFBA were briefed on the Foresight 2.0 Report.
– World Health Organisation were briefed on the Foresight 2 Report.
– GP Secretariat attended the UNFSS Game changer for Action Tracks meeting.
– Patrick Webb was on the Panel of Action Track 1 session at Unilever/Wageningen ‘Bold Actions as a Force for Good’ event.
– UNFSS Private Sector Guiding Group were briefed on the Foresight 2 Report.
– SUN were briefed on the Foresight 2.0 Report.
– Rockefeller Foundation were briefed on the Foresight 2.0 Report.
– The Panel’s Game Changers Paper was shared with Action Track Leads, UNFSS stakeholders, in-country partners, on the UNFSS Community Site and in the SDG2 Advocacy Hub & UN Food System Summit Communication Networking Meeting.
– Ethiopia HLRT Positioning food systems to deliver sustainable, affordable, and healthy diets for all in Ethiopia and setting the scene for the UN Food Systems Summit.
– Foresight 2.0 briefing to Action Track 4 Leadership group.
– Zambia Technical Committee Meeting on preparations for the United Nations Food Systems Summit.
– The Global Panel Secretariat attended Ethiopian Food Systems (EFS) Dialogue One | Current and Future Prospects of the Ethiopian Food System | Two Day Event.
– Patrick Webb provides oversight to Action Track 2 Food Environment workstream and Action Track Leadership Group.
– The Global Panel Secretariat are attending UNFSS Communication and Networking Meetings and more recently UNFSS Civil Society Group of Friends Networking Meetings.
– The Global Panel Secretariat have been attending Food Systems Dialogues Reference Group Meetings.